What we should know about you
Questions answered by Roel van der Kamp, Director
1. Imagine yourself 5 years ago in comparison to the situation you are in today. Which achievements surprise you the most?
Five years ago, my goal was to have the innovation available on the market. Knowing now it can make a difference for so many people, the goal is to have it accessible worldwide.
2. What is your biggest success as an entrepreneur?
That we demonstrated impact all the way in East Congo by combining the Invi Bracelet with an inclusive awareness program. Besides providing women and children with direct protection against sexual violence, we also worked with men in the community to address toxic masculinity.
3. Did you always want to become a social entrepreneur?
Yes. I believe that social businesses will be the future foundation for a social and sustainable world. I want to spend my time and energy on building that foundation.
- epAward Winner 2016
- Winner Philips Innovation Award (Jury and Public Award)
- Winner RtS (Jury and Public Award)
- Winner Arnold+Siedsma (Patent Award)
- Winner I Will (Public Award)