What we should know about you
Questions answered by Carlos Pereira, CEO and Founder
1. What was a turning point in your career as an entrepreneur / for you as an organization?
My daughter’s birth. Everything that I do is related to improve her life.
2. What drives you personally to keep your social business running?
Again, my daughter. I can see daily the struggles a person with a disability has to go through and this helped me to think about solutions for her condition and then, transform these solutions into algorithms.
3. Did you always want to become a social entrepreneur?
No, I never thought about becoming a social entrepreneur. I believe the biggest drive for a social entrepreneur is not money. The biggest drive should be his/her passion and I found mine.
- epAward Winner 2019
- Schwab Foundation Social Entrepreneur
- MIT Solver
- Google.org Disabilities Challenge
- Technological Innovation with the Biggest Impact – Interamerican Development Bank (IADB)
- Zero Project Award – UN Headquarters, Vienna